It is never too late to take care of your oral hygiene! If you have found yourself wondering what you can do to restore your teeth to a healthy state, there are many options. But most importantly when it comes to the upkeep of your teeth, consistency matters!
Let’s chat about some of the quickest remedies to restoring your teeth at home
1) Try brushing your teeth three times a day.
2) Keep up with flossing regularly.
3) Replace your toothbrush, around every 3 months.
4) Brush your tongue and give it some attention.
5) Eat a healthy and nutritious diet.
6) Consume less sugar.
7) Use an antibacterial mouthwash to have a better teeth cleanup.
8) Stop smoking, as it is more likely to cause infected gums.
9) Lower your coffee intake.
10) Visit the dental office regularly.
It is estimated that there are 300 different species of bacteria that live inside our mouths and cause tooth decay and negative oral hygiene. Becoming consistent with brushing and cleaning your teeth multiple times a day helps with overall oral care!
You may be encouraged to restore your oral hygiene so your smile becomes brighter and so you will feel more confident. There are a few tips and tricks you can set in place to keep your teeth shining bright and so you begin to feel more confident in your smile.
1) Ask your dentist about a professional whitening treatment.
2) Use a whitening toothpaste.
3) Ask your dentist about a custom whitening gel tray.
Everyone wants good oral hygiene and their best and most shiny teeth! The topic of bettering your dental care routine or getting rid of stains will always be a discussion, and we are happy to help you out to meet your hygienic needs. We love to promote good dental hygiene and we love to see people loving their smile. Contact us today to learn more about our treatment options and how to take the next steps to bettering your oral care routine and remember that it is never too late to start!